Saturday, October 18, 2014

Courtesy of Flickr user Natala Menezes
So yesterday I started on something entirely new and different. I'm not announcing details until I know if it's a go ahead or not, but hopefully it's a project that I'll get thumbs up for by the people I need to discuss it with, and then I'll be head down bum up working on it. I'm not sure when/if I'd be able to announce it if it does go ahead, but just know that my silence means that I am working away between uni and writing, and I haven't just disappeared! Lots of interesting things in the works right now, that's all.

I will try to get back to a routine, though I feel bad for slipping only the second week back I had a complete brain-fog, and the only thing I didn't forget was my study. So bear with me while I shake off this fog and get back into routine!

To make it up to you, here's a nice song to bop along to. It certainly perks me up!
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass